Lee Wrangler Feedback
- Information from receipt is needed to enter
- Sample image of a store receipt is provided
- List of previous winners available for review
Whether they are liked or not, most people who buy a fresh new pair of jeans usually feel the urge to tell someone what they thing about the quality of the denim. Perhaps this insight is best reserved for the store who sold the jeans in the first place. Those who agree (and who have recently bought something from a Lee Wrangler Outlet location) can begin the process of letting the store know what they think at the Lee Wrangler Feedback page. Upon arrival at the online survey it will be necessary to enter a transaction number, visit date, store number, and visit time prior to hitting the Start Survey button to move onto the question and answer portion of the process. Those who are a tad bit confused about where to find the information needed to begin may want to refer to the sample image of a store receipt posted at the right hand side of the Lee Wrangler Feedback page (image numbers the exact location of the required information).
A Look Into the Rules Associated with the Survey Sweepstakes
- 1 prize per day will be available and awarded in the currency of the winner’s country of residence
- The chances of winning one of the prizes depends upon the number of eligible entries received
- Random drawings to determine the prize winners are held monthly at the office of the Sponsor
- The selected entrants will be contacted by telephone or via email within 10 days of the drawing
Those who are getting cold feet when it comes to taking the survey should know that the feedback should only take a couple of minutes and allows the store to improve and ensure customers have the best possible shopping experience. Participants who wish to take a look at a list of recent prize winners can do so by clicking the Previous Winners link posted at the bottom of the Lee Wrangler Feedback page. Those who would like to enter the sweepstakes without taking the survey can do so by sending correspondence directly to the Sponsor.
- 511 Avenue of the Americas, #40, New York, NY 10011