While you can’t add an automatic signature to your text message like you can with email, we have a short cut that will save you the hassle of typing your signature each and every text message. Below you will find Step-by-Step instructions on how to add a personal signature for apple text messages on your iPhone!
- Step 1: Open “Settings”
- Step 2: Click on “General”
- Step 3: Scroll down to “Keyboard” and select it
- Step 4: At the bottom you will find “Shortcuts” and click the option “Add a New Shortcut”
- Step 5: Click on “Add a New Shortcut” and the box will open for your to create your shortcut… This is what will be your text message signature
- Step 6: Create your text signature in the “Phrase” field
- Step 7: Under the “Shortcut” field, type in a short 2 or 3 letter shortcut that you can use to automatically include your signature. This could be your initials etc
- Step 8: Once done, click save at the top right corner
There you have it, 8 easy steps on how to include you own signature to a text message on the Apple iPhone!