AARP Foundation Give
- Make a donation to the AARP Senior Gift program to help seniors that are having trouble financially with basic necessities
- AARP’s “Senior Gift” program has helped millions of seniors that are facing financial difficulties live a normal life
- All donations made through the Senior Gifts program by AARP are considered to be tax-deductible
Make a donation to the AARP Foundation to help seniors around the nation that are facing financial difficulties. The AARP understands that many seniors are facing incredibly difficult financial circumstances, and struggle to pay for basic necessities like food, the power bill, and transportation,
The AARP Foundation Give gift made to help seniors through the AARP will be used for a variety of jobs – like helping a senior facing foreclosure to helping a seniors that can’t buy food to helping a senior citizen that’s having a hard time paying for medication.
- The AARP Senior Giving program accepts gifts in the amounts of $25, $50, $100, $250, $500, or a custom amount
- All donations made through this program will be considered tax-deductible
- AARP Foundation works with different charitable organizations around the world to help provide seniors in three main areas: isolation, hunger, and housing
More about AARP
The AARP was founded in 1958 and was formerly known as the American Association of Retired Persons. The AARP is a non-profit membership organization for people over 50 years of age that is considered to be one of the most powerful advocacy groups in America. AARP has almost 40 million members, making it by far the largest membership organization in the United States.
To contact the AARP Foundation:
- AARP, 601 E Street, NW, Washington DC 20049
The AARP sponsors Legal Counsel for the Elderly, which is a non-profit charity group that specializes in providing low-cost or even no cost legal assistance to seniors located in Washington, D.C