Accept Offer Now
- Potential applicants who received a notice from Accept Offer Now have been pre-approved for a loan up to $35,000
- If a customer takes a loan from the Accept Offer Now page, their loan will be issued by Cross River Bank, a FDIC insured bank that’s based in New Jersey
- Pre-approval from Accept Offer Now doesn’t guarantee that the person selected will be able to take a loan
The Accept Offer Now site is issued by Borrowers First, and is a special promotion that offers loans from $2,500 to $35,000 for 36 to 60 month terms, with low monthly payments and a fixed interest rate that starts at 5.99% (but interest can go up to 26.99%). To qualify for lower interest rates from Accept Offer now, borrowers must have excellent rated credit.
Accept Offer Now Notes
- Potential borrowers from Accept Offer Now must be legal US residents, and be at least 18 (or be at least 19 years old for residents of Alabama)
- Presently, the Accept Offer Now page doesn’t accept applicants from several states, including North Dakota, Hawaii, Iowa, Maine, New York, Nevada, Vermont, and Wyoming
- For residents who live in Georgia and Colorado, their loans must be at least $3,000 to meet local lending laws, while Massachusetts must be at least $6,000, and Pennsylvania can not be more than $25,000
To Make A Payment On A Loan From Accept Offer Now
Payments to Accept Offer Now for a loan can only be made online, via direct bank draft or through personal check.
- Every late payment made to Accept Offer Now will have a $15 late fee, and every payment made by check will have a $15 processing fee
- Any questions about the Accept Offer Now can be directed to 877-806-9038