- Take advantage of the Boingo American Express program with a 15 digit card number
The Boingo American Express Preferred Plan is designed for those who want Unlimited Wi-Fi at over 1 Million Hotspots Worldwide. This promotional offer is operated by American Express and is for AMEX cardholders only. Only AMEX Preferred Plan members are allowed to join (one membership per customer) and they can access the hot spots on up to four wireless devices. No roaming fees will ever be charged to the members and any questions about the AMEX Boingo program can be directed to 1-800-426-6917 (for US customers) or 0-808-189-0620 (for those living in the UK).
- The customer is required to have their 15 digit AMEX card number in order to activate online
- Boingo will never store the customer’s card number or make a charge to it
- Any paid subscription plans associated with existing Boingo accounts will not be automatically canceled
- Customers will be required to create a Boingo user ID and password
- Users are highly encouraged to download the popular Boingo Wi-Finder app (both for Android and Apple OS) to help LOCATE hotspots and connect automatically
- Boingo will connect to an Xbox or Playstation (for all the games out there)
Adding a gaming system (i.e. Xbox One) is super simple… simply enter the MAC address in the “Current Devices” under the customers My Account section on their Boingo Home page.
Contacting Boingo American Express customer care team? American Express is often rated one of the best for customer service in the credit card world and their Boingo support is no acception… here is how a customer can contact support:
Boingo Customer Care is available 24/7 Monday thru Friday (they might be closed on certain holidays however): Phone: 800-880-4117 | Email: email@example.com. They also offer a live chat service via support.boingo.com/contactus.