ARA Apple (Last Update April 13, 2016)
- Share a screen with an Apple customer service agent to help troubleshoot a technical issue
In order to use the ARA Apple service the customer will need a session key number and once the customer has downloaded the application, the Apple Support team will be able to see view the customers screen but WILL NOT be able to access the Apple customers files or control the computer in question. Once the ARA Apple share screen service has started it can be stopped at ANYTIME by the customer and please close any websites (or programs) that the customer does not want seen by Apple support.
- The Apple Screen Shot Support service will be recorded for quality purposes
- Service Plans are provided in single, multiple or unlimited Support Incident packages
- Wait times may differ based on the time the screen share request is made but Apple will attempt to respond to a Support Service request within a reasonable time or within the response time described under an applicable Service Plan
Any questions about the Apple Share Screen service can be directed to 1-800-MY-APPLE.
- California-based multinational technology company
- Founded in 1976 by the three musketeers Steve Jobs, Steve Wozniak, and Ronald Wayne
- Public company listed on the NASDAQ stock exchange under AAPL
The Apple Inc. corporate office is based at 1 Infinite Loop Cupertino, CA 95014 and can be reached by phone at 408-996-1010. The firm employs more than 100,000 people and has more than 450 retail stores across the globe. The company makes the majority of their profits via the Apple iPhone (which is a CASH COW) and to a lesser extent the Apple iPad. Other popular products designed by Apple include the Apple Watch, MacBook, Apple AirPort Express Base Station, Apple TV, and the iPod Nano. Apple competes with Google, Blackberry, and HP.