Blue Cash Preferred Apply
- The RSVP code from invitation is needed
- RSVP code location assistance is provided
- Customer service available by phone and mail
When a consumer receives an exclusive invitation to apply for a credit card there’s a good chance that consumer will experience a successful application process. With that said, those who have been exclusively invited to apply for the American Express Blue Cash Preferred Card may feel a bit more confident than the average applicant. To begin the online application process, invitees can go to the Blue Cash Preferred Apply page and enter the 14 character RSVP code as shown on the invitation. Once the RSVP code has been keyed in the applicant’s zip code must be entered before continuing with the application process. Those who are having problems locating the RSVP code may want to try clicking the link posted under the fields at the Blue Cash Preferred Apply page for assistance (code is made up of 1 letter and 13 digits).
Just a Few Benefits Associated with the American Express Blue Cash Preferred Card
- Cardholders will receive an unheard of 6% cash back on purchases at U.S. supermarkets
- 3% cash back can be earned on purchases at select U.S. department stores and gas stations
- Will receive 1% cash back on other purchases that do not fall under the previous categories
Cardholders should be aware that the 6% cash back at United States grocery stores only applies up to $6,000 per year in purchases. Cash back received from the American Express Blue Cash Preferred Card is in the form of Reward Dollars which can be redeemed for a statement credit (cannot be used to pay a Minimum Due). Applicants who wish to review the Benefit Terms associated with the American Express Blue Cash Preferred Card can do so by clicking the link posted at the Blue Cash Preferred Apply page.
American Express Customer Service
- PO Box 981535, El Paso, TX 79998-1535