Capital One Get More
- Learn more about the 360 Money Market Capital One promotion which is billed as an online and mobile account that makes it easy to expect more from savings
- Customers can expect to earn 1.00% Annual Percentage Yield on total balances of $10,000 or more
- For balance under $10,000 the rate will be 0.60% (not nearly as good)
The Capital One Get More money market promotion is one of the better nationwide saving programs on the market today and there is not a monthly cycle service charge for this account, and no minimum balance requirement to maintain the Capital One Get More account.
Capital One Get More Notes
- No fees
- FDIC insured up to the allowable limit (please see the FDIC website for current rates)
- Money can be accessed anytime online or with the Capital One mobile app
- The national average saving account rate is listed as .11%
This Get More offer from Capital One is ONLY open to consumers and any business may be subject to closure/conversion. Capital One 360 Money Market accounts do not have debit cards or check writing capabilities. The Capital One Money market and savings accounts are subject to statement cycle transaction limits.
Capital One 360 is an internet bank with no brick and mortar branches. The 360 Money Market offer is open to any U.S. citizen or permanent resident, who is 18 years of age or older, with a valid Social Security number. Please note some first time 360 Savings Account customers can receive a bonus between $50 and $500 for opening a 360 Savings Account depending on the size of the deposit and the date the account is opened (Capital One will run promotions throughout the year that include bonuses to get people to join… many of these promotional bonuses come in the form of a mailing offer).
Any questions about the Capital One Get More promotion can be directed to 1-800-289-1992 between the hours of 8 AM – 8 PM Monday thru Sunday.