Carl’s Jr Call Of Duty
- Enter the BLACK OPS III INSTANT WIN GAME & SWEEPSTAKES courtsey of Carl’s Jr (aka Hardees)
The Carl’s Jr. Call Of Duty promotion is currently on its way and will run until December 21, 2015.
How in the world can a contestants enter this Call Of Duty promotion without purchase? Simple. Please write to: Carl’s Jr.® Call of Duty®: Black Ops III Instant Win Game & Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 809004, Houston, TX 77280-9921. Please be sure to include the contestants name, DOB, email address, phone number and home address on a 3×5 index card with the correct postage (aka one stamp). The promotion will feature peel-off labels that are featured on certain menu items at Carl’s Jr. The Carl’s Jr. Call Of Duty Instant Win Sweepstakes will feature two parts:
- A food offer or prize
- A unique 9-digit potential prize code that is required to be entered online at the promotional site
- PO Boxes are not allowed when entering without purchase
- When providing a code online IF the unique 9-digit potential prize code is not an instant prize winner the contestant will automatically be entered to win the Grand Prize
- The grand prize will be drawn on January 22, 2016
- The Carl’s Jr. Call Of Duty grand prize will be a once in a lifetime trip to Los Angeles, CA (aka Hollywood), a visit/tour of Treyarch Studios and Call of Duty Black Ops III gear including a signed copy of the Call of Duty: Black Ops III game
- The grand prize will is required to book their trip to stencil town no later that March 1, 2016
The contest is open to all legal resident of the United States (residents living in the states of Florida, New York, Rhode Island are not allowed to enter) and Washington D.C who are 18 years of age or older AND are not an employee of Carl’s Jr.
Other popular prizes in this Carl’s JR Black Opt sweeps include a 5.11 Limited Edition Field Cap, the COD Black Ops III Game (gaming system not included), and a free small fry (or soft drinks). The food items will be the most likely prize associated with winning.