- Most rewards programs let members earn points by spending money, but Centennial rewards lets members earn points by making healthy choices
- Centennial points are earned for things like dental visits, walking a certain number of steps, getting a Health Risk Assessment exam, or a number of other healthy decisions
- The Centennial Rewards program is free to join, and customers do not have to pay any sort of joining fee or annual fee
To participate in the Centennial Rewards program, customers will need to be a member of a participating insurance program. Members can visit the Centennial Rewards website at any time to see how many points they’ve accumulated.
- Free to join but requires an email addres in good standing
- Since it takes making healthy decisions for customers to earn Centennial Rewards points, the Centennial rewards catalogue has nothing but “healthy” items
- Members can choose from items like fitness trackers, sports gear, appliances and accessories for a healthy lifestyle (think blenders, water bottles, etc.), children’s fitness toys and games, first aid prevention, and baby gifts
- Any questions about the Centennial Rewards program can be directed to 1-877-806-8964
Once a customer engages in an activity that earns them Centennial Rewards points like a doctor visit or a health assessment, they should expect to see their new points in their Centennial Rewards within 10 business days (or about two weeks).
When are Centennial Rewards items shipped?
When customers order from Centennial Rewards, their item will be shipped out within 10 days. It may take up to another 10 days for their item to arrive. If a customer wants to order an item in bulk from the Centennial catalogue, they will need to call a representative to place their order.