Citizens Bank Rewards
- Access a Citizens MasterCard reward account online with a username and password
In order to take advantage the Citizens Bank MasterCard Cash Back online account services the customer must have access to the Internet and be a Citizens Bank account holder. The MasterCard Cash Back program is operated by the Citizens Financial Group (who is members FDIC) in association with MasterCard. Any questions about the program can be directed to a Citizens Bank customer service agent at 855-287-3910.
- There is no limit on the amount of points that can be earned
- The card offers no costly annual fee
- Members will receive 2 points for every dollar spent
- Points can be redeemed for super awesome rewards like cash back, travel, office equipment, restaurant, and retail gift cards (i.e. Target, Best Buy)
Citizens Financial Group, Inc.
- Providence RI based bank
- Founded in 1828
- Has more than 1200 branches throughout the states of Connecticut, Delaware, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island and Vermont (Serves the Eastern United States and has no planes to expand to the West Coast at this time)
Citizens is owned and operated by The Royal Bank of Scotland Group (RBS) and can be found on the New York Stock Exchange under ticker symbol CFG. The firms corporate office is found at One Citizens Plaza, Providence, RI 02903 and can be reached by phone by calling 401-456-7000.