- Enter the invitation number in order to apply for the popular Discover Miles credit card
- The invitation number will be 23 digits long and can be found on the promotional mailing
- Those who already applied for the Discover Miles credit card can check the status of the application with their SSN and the zip code associated with the application
Discover.com/Miles is operated by Discover Bank who is proud member FDIC. The Discover Miles credit card application should take less than 5 minutes to complete assuming the applicant has all the required information on hand. Applicants should be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States. The Discover Miles credit card requires a good credit score and is ideal for people who enjoy traveling. Any questions in regards to the Discover.com/Miles application can be directed to a Discover Card customer service agent at 1-800-347-3085.
- Designed for those with good to great credit (consumers with poor credit may want to apply for a secured credit card such as the Capital One Secured MasterCard)
- Consumers who received the promotional mailing from Discover are all but guaranteed approval as they were already pre-screened
- Offers a live chat service for those having trouble with the online application
Discover IT Miles Card Highlights
- Special matching program bonus were the card holder will receive double the amount of points they earned during the first year (for example if the Miles card holder earns 40,000 Miles, they will get 80,000 bonus miles)
- Rewards can be redeemed fort cash back or travel rewards 🙂
- Discover credit cards are not widely accepted outside the United States 🙁
- No Blackout Dates – fly any airline, stay at any hotel 🙂
- $0 annual fee
Customers who are approved for the Miles IT Discover card will also receive FREE Social Security number alerts which will monitor thousands of risky websites. The card holder can also freeze their account within seconds as soon as bad news arrives in the form of a fraudulent purchase.