- Customers who have shopped at a Dominick’s Supermarket can take a brief survey about their shopping experience
- Any Dominick’s shopper can take the guest survey, but only people who are at least 18 years old and who are legal residents of the United States can enter to win the gift card
- Guests will need their original Dominick’s receipt, because it has a survey invitation code printed on the bottom that matches the customer’s feedback to that specific store
The Dominick’s survey should just take customers about 5 to 10 minutes to fully complete. Every customer who finishes the Dominick’s survey will be entered for the chance to win a $500 Dominick’s gift card that’s good at any of their locations. Customers can take the Dominick’s survey and be entered for the gift card one time every week, and may win the grand prize one time every calendar year. To get started taking the Dominick’s survey, guests just need to enter the survey code that can be found on the bottom of their Dominick’s receipt. A new lucky winner of the Dominick’s gift card will be chosen every month from all eligible entries that were sent in that month. The $500 Dominick’s winner will be contacted within two weeks of the end of the previous month.
- Takes less than 5 minutes
- All responses will help improve customer service
- Dominick’s will never sell the feedback or customers information for a profit
- Market Force Information will be charged with the task of reporting the survey results to Dominick’s management
More to Know About Dominick’s Grocery Store
Dominick’s first opened 1918 in Chicago, Illinois. Dominick’s was one of the first grocery stores to experiment exposed ceiling shopping areas, exposed structural elements (like pipes and HVAC ducts), large scale telephone systems and Point of Sale systems, specialized video departments, a dedicated one hour photo department, and bulk available foods.