Game Day Greats
- Enter to win a one in a life time trip to HOTLANTA (aka Atlanta) to attend the 2015 SEC Championship Football Game (the game will take place on 12/5/15 and the winner must be able to travel to Atlanta on that date)
The Game Day Greats promotion is sponsored by The Kroger Family of Companies and contestants must be 18 years of age or older to enter (being a fan of Alabama football is not required contrary to popular belief). The sponsor (aka Kroger) is headquartered at 1014 Vine Street, Cincinnati, OH 45202. The Game Day Greats sweepstakes started on August 30, 2015 and will conclude on October 3, 2015 at 11:59 p.m. (no purchase is required to enter).
- The contest administrator is listed as HelloWorld, Inc., who are headquarters at One ePrize Drive, Pleasant Ridge, MI 48069
- Twitter, Facebook and Instagram are not in anyways a sponsor of the sweepstakes
- Contestants are allowed one entry per day
- Employees of The Kroger Family of Companies, Dr Pepper/Seven Up, Inc., iStrategy Labs, LLC, and HelloWorld, Inc are NOT allowed to enter
- The Grand Prize Winner must book their trip to Atlanta 21 days before the game is set to take place
- When entering the Game Day Greats promotion contestants will give consent for Kroger to mail them exclusive offers from time to time
- To get off this list please call 866-221-4141
The SEC Championship Football Game grand prize includes round trip, coach-class air transportation for two (2) from a major airport near winner’s home to Atlanta, GA; roundtrip ground transportation to and from destination airport and hotel; two nights’ accommodations at a hotel (i.e. Best Western, Hilton); breakfast for two (pancakes, eggs, bacon) on the morning of the football game; two passes for the pre-game party (beer, food, soda); two tickets to the SEC Championship Football Game on December 5, 2015. The teams competing in the SEC Championship game are not yet known but many experts predict the Missouri Tigers are a sure bet to be one of the teams.