Get WSJ NY Sale 5
- Save over 65% on a WSJ subscription via the New Year Sales promotion
Customers who sign up for the Get WSJ NY Sale 5 promotional offer will receive 6 months of the Wall Street Journal for only 99 bucks (aka $99.00) which amounts to a savings of more than $600. Customers who sign up for the promotion will receive 6 days of the WSJ per week PLUS all digital access. Customers will also have the option to pick a 1 year WSJ promotional offer which will be 12 months for only $197.94 (this deal is actually slightly better than the 6 month offer but only by a few dollars). When signing up customers will need to provide their name, address, phone number, and have the ability to make a payment via a major credit card.
- This promotional Wall Street Journal subscription offer will automatically renew and the customer’s credit card will be charged $98.97 quarterly once the offer expires
- Customers will be notified in advance by email when their promotional offer is close to running out
- All fees and charges are non-refundable
- Introductory pricing is only available to households or customers at a business address who have not been subscribers to The Wall Street Journal within the last 180 days
- In order to not be charged at the automatic renewal rate please call the WSJ customer service team at 1-800-JOURNAL (568-7625)
When signing up for the Get WSJ NY Sale 5 offer customers can opt in to have the WSJ send them:
- Special offers sent by Dow Jones on behalf of select advertisers
- Updates and special offers from other Dow Jones and affiliates products and services
- Periodic product offers from the WSJ
The member is not required to opt in to any of the above offers in order to receive the 6 months of the WSJ for $99 offer and can simply uncheck the boxes to opt out.
The Wall Street Journal corporate office is based at 200 Liberty St. New York, NY, 10281 United States and can be reached by phone by calling (212) 416-2000.