Green Dot Register New Card Bought In Store
- Register a Green Dot prepaid card online in just a few short minutes with the 16 digit card number and Internet access
Besides the 16 digit temp card number the card holder will also need the 3 digit security code which can be found on the back of the Green Dot card. This prepaid card is from Green Dot Bank pursuant to a license from MasterCard International Incorporated or Visa U.S.A Inc depending on which credit card company logo is associated with the card. Any questions about the Green Dot prepaid card can be directed to a customer care agent at 1-866-795-7597 or any written correspondence can be mailed to: Green Dot Corporation P.O. Box 1187 Monrovia, CA 91017.
- When ordering a Green Dot card online there is no fee vs a $4.95 fee when buying at a retail location (i.e. Walgreens)
- Green Dot will charge a monthly fee of $5.95 to all customers who fail to meet specific qualifying criteria (please access the customers Green Dot account or dial the toll-free number found in the back on the card for what defines qualifying criteria)
- No fees will be charged when withdrawing money from any MoneyPASS ATM
- Non-MoneyPass ATM or bank teller withdrawal will cost the Green Dot card holder a bothersome $2.50
- A simple balance inquiry at a Non-MoneyPass ATM or bank teller balance inquiry will cost .50 cents
- The minimum amount that can be loaded onto any one Green Dot card is 10 bucks
- The daily cash load limit is $2500 or $10,000 with direct deposit
- The most possible money a customer can have on a Green Dot card is $10,000 assuming the card is associated with a checking account
The Green Dot corporate office is headquartered at Green Dot Corporation 3465 E. Foothill Blvd. Pasadena, CA 91107. The firm serves more than 1 million activate customers and can be found on the New York Stock Exchange under ticker symbol GDOT.