Kick Back Points
- Enroll or check points associated with a Kick Back card
Kickback Points is a customer reward program where cardholders can rack up points for great prizes when they shop at certain merchants like Vaping Xtreme, U Save, Rush Hour Foods, Osborns Mini Marts, Amit One Stop and more. The Kickback card is free to join, and there’s no annual fee for account holders.
Shoppers can start earning Kickback Points as soon as they sign up for their card. Every time the Kickback card is swiped, points are earned. Kickback Points never expire, and users can rack up rewards like cash, gift certificates, electronics, and more. Kickback users can visit a specific location as often as they like, and can earn as many points as they would like. There’s no limit to the number of Kickback points that one cardholder can earn. Kickback Points can be spent just like cash for great prizes.
- Kickback Points is a rewards program where cardholders rack up great points just for doing the shopping they already do
- Kickback Points can be redeemed for great rewards like cash, gift certificates to participating stores, and electronics like iPhones and iPads
- Kickback Points never expire, and users can see their current balance at any time
There’s even a Kickback Points Elite program for serious shoppers where cardholders can earn points even faster, leading to bigger and better Kickback rewards. Anyone can sign up for Kickback Points, but users must be at least 18 years old to participate in any of Kickback’s contests, redemptions, or promotions.
Contact Kick Back Points?
- PO Box 554 Twin Falls, ID 83303-0554
- (888) 339-7064
- E-mail: email@example.com
Every single Kickback participating merchant advertises that they participate in the Kickback program, but the Kickback website actually lets cardholders search for the closest merchants to them, making it easier to earn rewards and start winning.