Kinder Morgan Capex Litigation Settlement
- Obtain more information in regards to the $27,500,000 class action settlement against Kinder Morgan
The class members in the lawsuit claim that Kinder Morgan artificially inflated more than $3.2 billion in payouts it collected from a pipeline partnership and violated the partnership agreement by misclassifying expenses so it could wrongfully pump up payments to itself according to class members. Kinder Morgan is North America’s largest pipeline company and has agreed to settle to avoid an ongoing costly trial by jury.
- All claim forms associates with the Kinder Morgan Energy Partners, L.P. Capex Litigation are due no later than 12/26/15
- Objections to the Settlement, Plan of Allocation, or motion for attorneys’ fees and expenses must be received by November 13, 2015
- A fairness hearing will take place at the courthouse on 11/23/15 to determine in the $27,500,000 class action settlement to be paid by Kinder Morgan is fair
- This is case number 9318-VCL in the Delware courts
- Adobe Reader will be required in order to download the Kinder Morgan Energy Capex Litigation claim form
- Class members will be represented by Bernstein Litowitz Berger & Grossmann LLP who can be reached at 1-800-380-8496 or email email@example.com
- Any mailing to the courts or the lawyers involved in the case should be headed “In re Kinder Morgan Energy Partners, L.P. Capex Litigation”
Any questions about the Kinder Morgan Capex Litigation Settlement can be directed to 1-888-208-1235 or by mail to: c/o A.B. Data, Ltd. P.O. Box 170900 Milwaukee, WI 53217. Would rather send an email? Please send it to info@KinderMorganCapexLitigationSettlement.com. The fairness hearing will take place at the Court of Chancery in the New Castle County Courthouse and will be presented before the honorable Vice Chancellor J. Travis Laster. ANyone looking to attend the hearing should arrive 30 minutes early at the following address: 500 North King Street, Wilmington, DE 19801 (class members are not required to attend).