- With the Ingo Money app, customer can take a picture of a paper check and have it deposited directly to their 1-2-3 Rewards card account
- A 1-2-3 Rewards prepaid card can be reloaded at any time from thousands of retail locations. Once a card has been reloaded, the funds are available instantly
- 1-2-3 Reward card customers can sign up to receive text alerts when their balance drops below a certain point, or when transactions above a certain threshold are made
By downloading an app, KPF Prepaid customers can check the balance on their 1-2-3 Rewards prepaid card at any time, view recent transactions made from the account, and update contact information. A locator tool on the 1-2-3 Rewards app can help customers find the closest fee free ATM. To reload a 1-2-3 Rewards card, customers can take their prepaid card to any checkout lane at a Kroger store, or the customer service desk.
- Customers who choose to have their tax refund directly deposited to their 1-2-3 Rewards prepaid card will automatically receive a $20 cash bonus
- By using the 1-2-3 Rewards prepaid card, customer earn 1-2-3 REWARDS points, which are electronic coupons that are sent to the customer each month
- To use these coupons, customers just need to scan the bar code on the back of their card when making a purchase in a store
- These coupons are only good at participating Kroger Family stores
- To redeem 1-2-3 Rewards points, a customer’s account must be in good standing and open
To get started using a 1-2-3 Rewards card, customers can sign up for a temporary card and deposit between $10 and $500 to get started. A temporary card is not reloadable, but the balance of that card will be transferred to the permanent card once it’s issued. A temporary card will still need to be activated before it’s used.
Any questions about the KPF Prepaid card can be directed to a customer agent at 866-265-8419.