MD Express Listens
- Take a short survey related to a visit to the upscale grocery store called Market District Express (which is owned and operated by Giant Eagle)
To take the MD Express Listens survey the customer will need the survey code from the Market District Express receipt and access to the Internet. The survey will ask a variety of questions related to a purchase and will take less than 5 minutes to complete. Customers who complete the MD Express listens survey in full will earn a sweepstakes entry where they could win a $2,000 Market District store gift card that can be used at any Giant Eagle brand location. All information provided during the course of the MD Express Listens survey is gathered by the Service Management Group and will be sent to the General Manager in charge of the Market District Express location.
- Contestants must be 18 years of age or older in order to enter the MD Express Listens sweepstakes promotion
- Customers are limited to one entry per month regardless of how much money they spend at the Market District Express location
- Only residents in the states of Ohio, Indiana, Maryland, West Virginia, and Pennsylvania are allowed to participate in the promotion
- No purchase is required to enter the sweepstakes and customers can enter without purchase by writing to: Giant Eagle Customer Satisfaction ’15-16 Sweepstakes, 90 Rockwood Place, Rochester, NY 14610
- Please include proper postage when entering via US Mail along with the contestants name and contact information
Who are the Sponsor and Administrator of the MD Express Listens sweeps? The sponsor is listed as Giant Eagle, Inc. who are headquartered at 101 Kappa Dr., Pittsburgh, PA 15238 while the administered is listed as American Sweepstakes & Promotion Co., Inc. who are headquartered at 300 State St. Suite 402 Rochester, NY 14614. The total value of the MD Express Listens promotion is listed as $24,000 and lucky winners will have 7 days to sign a Affidavit of Eligibility. If winners cannot be reached in 3 days the prize will be forfeited.