MWC Service Plans
- The Middlesex Water Company offers affordable repair plans from HomeServe for customers to protect against costly future repairs at a low cost
- With Middlesex Water Company service plans, customers can call a 24 hour hotline and schedule a repair for their home systems
- There is no deductible with Middlesex Water service repair plans, and the technician’s bill is covered up to the benefit amount
All repairs done through the Middlesex Water repair program are actually guaranteed for one year, regardless of any warranties that the repair company has in place.
Exterior sewer and septic service costs just $9.99 a month, the exterior water service line package costs just $5.99 a month, and the interior care plumbing package is just $9.99 a month. In addition, Middlesex Water Company also has home repair plans that cover water heaters (at $5.99 a month). HomeServe USA has their headquarters located at 601 Merritt 7, 6th Floor, Norwalk, CT 06851.
More Information About the Middlesex Water Company
- Middlesex Water is one of the only publicly held utility companies in the United States
- The Middlesex Water Company is often named one of the best companies to work for in the state of New Jersey, and was named an “Outstanding Green Business” in 2008
Middlesex Water Company began all the way back in 1897, and provides wastewater and water service to residents in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Delaware. Their headquarters are located at 1500 Ronson Road, Iselin, New Jersey 08850. The total annual revenue for the Middlesex Water Company is only about $14,000 for every single year. Any questions about the MWC Service Plans program can be directed to 888-300-5065.