My HR The Limited
- Logon to access the Limited MyHR employee self-service page to access time cards, view Limited employee benefits and more
- Limited employees will have 5 chances to enter their password, at which point the account will be locked
- Employees of The Limited will need their 11 digit employee ID number to log in to their account
Limited employees can access the Limited Stores Self Service MyHR page to manage their person information, view their time card, access their Limited employee benefits, and more.
Limited employees will need their 11 digit employee ID number and password to log in. If this is a Limited employee’s first visit to this page, a new account can be created. If employees do not know their Limited employee ID number, they can obtain it from their store manager, or from their pay stub.
Please Note… (MyHrTheLimited)
- After an employee enters their Limited HR password wrong 5 times, the account will be locked, and the employee will need to call 1-888-888-8003 and use option number 2 to have their account unlocked
- Limited HR online passwords expire every 90 days
- If Limited employees don’t remember their Limited password, they can call HR Delivers to have it reset
More about The Limited
The Limited was founded in 1963, and has 255 locations across the United States. The chain focuses on clothing for young women, and owns several other chains like Victoria’s Secret and Abercrombie & Fitch. Today, Limited carries mostly clothing for young women, including shirts and tops, skirts, sweaters, jeans, pants, jackets, dresses, and accessories like jewelry and scarves.
Looiking to contact The Limited?
- 1 (877) 583-1963
- 107 Heritage Drive or PO Box 182651. Pataskala, OH 43062-9805