My U Health Bill
- Pay a bill online related to health care provided at the University Miami Health System
Patients may receive more than one bill (professional fees and one for hospital fees) BUT both can be paid online using the My U Health Bill system. In order to pay online customers must set up a UHealth account with their name and a valid email address. The customer can make a payment WITHOUT creating a UHealth account via the Pay Now button (although the patient will miss out on additional services by not signing up).
- Any questions about a bill can be directed to 305-243-2900 (this number can also be used to pay a bill over the phone)
- If paying a Miami UHealth bill over the phone please have a valid credit card on hand
- My U Health Bill offers Patient Financial Counselor during the hours of 8 am-7 pm (these counselors are ideal for older people who do not understand how to navigate the online payment system associated with Miami UHealth)
- Payments made via US Mail should be sent to: University of Miami Health System, PO BOX 741199, Atlanta GA 30374-1199
- If the patient is not based in the United States they will have to dial 1-305-243-9100 to speak with a Uhealth special customer care agent
- Patients can also find a doctor, request a appointment, and find a Miami UHealth care facility online
How can a patient dispute a charge associated with a bill from Miami Health Systems? Please write to them at: Dispute Resolution Department 1320 South Dixie Highway Suite #285 Coral Gables, FL 33146… please include the guarantor account number, the patients name, and visitor number along with a brief explanation on why the bill is an error.
MyUhealthChart.com can be used to access patients medical records electronically online (this service can be used on any iPhone/iPad or Android device according to the FAQ).