Paperless Employee Help At Home Oxford Health
- The Oxford HealthCare Employees web site is designed for people who work for Oxford Health Care to access their pay records and their end of year tax statements
- Employees will log in to the Oxford Healthcare site by using their Oxford employee ID (the same one used to access all other systems) and their password (which for the first time will be their six digit date of birth)
- Access to the Oxford Healthcare Empoyee site is limited to current employees of Oxford only (workers may access the system up to two weeks after their employment date)
People who work for Oxford Home Healthcare can use this web site to access documents they would usually go to an HR office for, including tax and payment information. Oxford HealthCare’s Employees web site is a “self service” site, meaning that employees can get all the documents and information they need without having to speak to another employee through e-mail or online chat. All documents on Oxford Employee login are as current as possible, and would be the same that any HR officer would have access to. When employees visit the Oxford Healthcare Employee site for the first time, they will need to create an account to access their employer’s services.
- Oxford Healthcare training programs have actually been used as a model for other homecare associations
- To contact Oxford Healthcare about employee services 1-800-444-6222