Parent Plus Loan
- Find & Compare Private Student Loans online by providing the school in question the student wished to attend
Parents of undergraduate students (the students MUST be undergraduate and cannot already have their degree) may be eligible for the Federal Parent PLUS loan program that comes with a ultra low , fixed interest rate loan with flexible loan limits. In all cases a credit check is required to qualify for the Parent Plus Loan program. The service will also educate both students and parents in regards to students loans and help determine which loan is best for their particular situation.
- Financial need does not play a part in a loan decision
- If the applicant has a debt more than $2,085 they will be denied a student loan under the Federal Parent PLUS PROGRAM
- Applicants are not allowed to have a default within the last 5 years
- The applicant had a Chapter 7, 11 or 12 bankruptcy discharge within the past 5 years and the borrower in question with a Chapter 13 bankruptcy discharges are not considered to have an adverse credit history
- In order to obtain a student loan the applicant must be a LEGAL US Citizen
Certain exceptions may be made when an adverse event prevents the borrower to obtain a loan when… a divorce took place, the adverse event occurred more than 5 years ago, the adverse event has been reversed or released or the applicant made satisfactory payment arrangements and has made at least 6 voluntary, consecutive, on-time, full monthly payments.
Any questions about the popular Fed Parent Plus loan program can be directed to a customer service agent at 1-800-557-7394. These loans have been being issued since 2012 and many experts in the student loan industry rank the program in the top 3 of all student loan programs.
The Parent Plus Loan site is operated by Edvisors Network, Inc. who are headquartered at 10000 W Charleston Blvd, Suite 200, Las Vegas, NV 89135.