Pizza Hut Africa Feedback
- Eat some pizza then take the Pizza Hut Africa customer service survey and receive a coupon that’s good for a future visit
Customers who have dined at a Pizza Hut in South Africa can log on to take the Pizza Hut Africa customer service survey to share the details of their dining experience. When customers log on and take the Pizza Hut Africa customer service survey, they’ll receive a coupon that can be used the next time they visit a store.
- To take the Pizza Hut South Africa customer service survey customers will need the survey code that’s printed on the survey invitation
- The survey will take less than 4 minutes to complete
- The Pizza Hut Africa Feedback survey is designed for Pizza Hut locations in the country of South Africa and is powered by the Service Management Group
- Pizza Hut is aiming to have 200 stores across Africa within the next three years
- Pizza Hut restaurants in Africa will include worldwide favorite toppings, but will also include plenty of local favorites like farmers sausage and peri-peri sauc
Along with worldwide Pizza Hut favorites like pepperoni, cheese, and olive, Pizza Hut Africa offers local favorites like Doritos Crunchy Crust, Mexican Pizza. Pizza Hut South Africa even includes localized toppings such like “boerewors” or farmers sausage and pizza that’s topped with peri-peri sauce, a Portugese sauce that’s made with crushed chillies, onion powder, citrus peelings, salt, lemon juice, paprika, pimiento, basil, oregano, and tarragon.
Right now, Pizza Hut doesn’t have a huge presence in Africa, and they’re okay with the slow but steady growth. Pizza Hut is planning to expand to 200 stores across Africa within the next three years. The first Pizza Hut opened in South Africa in 2014,