- Apply for the Premier credit card offer from First Premier Bank online (the application should take less than 60 seconds to complete and most applicants should receive a decision instantly)
- This credit card offer is open to lega reisdents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older
- This card is designed for thosew with AVERAGE or above credit score
The First PREMIER Bank is Member FDIC and they can be reached by mail via: P.O. Box 5524, Sioux Falls, SD 57117-5524. When applying for the Platinum Offer please be sure to have the confirmation number on hand that should have arrived in the mailing packet. Please note this card is designed for the consumer who is looking to rebuild their credit history and are running into brick walls with other credit card applications. Alternatives to the Platinum Offer from First Premier? Other similar offers include the Capital One Secured MasterCard and the Citi Secured credit cards (both of these cards have high APR’s like the First Premier card but the annual fee is not as high… the Capital One Secured MasterCard actually has a $0 annual fee).
Charges and Fees? (these fees really add up quick)
- 3% foreign transaction and cash advance fee
- $3.95 one-time fee to access online banking
- $78 annual fee
- $119 acceptance fee
- $35 processing fee
Who is the First Premier Bank?
- World wide leader in issuing subprime credit cards
- Based in Sioux Falls, South Dakota
- Founded by T. Denny Sanford who was born on December 23, 1935 and raised in South Dakota
The history of the First Premier Bank has not been all roses as they have run into disputes with the New York Attorney General and was actually named the nation’s (United States) worst credit cards by the Consumers Union. First Premier also got into a tango with CardHub and actually filed a lawsuit against the firm for allowing customers to view rates and letting them write reviews about the credit cards offered by First Premier (which were often negative).