- PNC Rewards lets customers earn points for doing the shopping they already do, with the chance to earn great prizes in the process
- The best way to earn PNC Rewards Points is to have a PNC Points Visa Rewards Credit Card
- If a customer has more than one PNC Rewards Points and they are the primary account holder on all the accounts, they can ask PNC to link those points account to each other
With the PNC Points Reward Center customers can view their PNC Rewards balance, redeem their points for rewards, choose from the PNC Rewards Points catalog to add an item to a wishlist and start working towards it and more.
PNC Rewards credit card holders earn 4 rewards points for every $1 they spend while business rewards card holders earn 5 points for every $1 spent. Points are typically credited to a PNC Rewards account within 10 days, but it can sometimes take as many as 90 days for the rewards to be fully processed depending on the type of purchase.
- Customers can redeem their PNC Points for great rewards like gift cards to stores like Amazon, WalMart and Starbucks, car rentals, airline tickets, electronics like tablets and cell phones, stays at hotels around the world, and other merchandise like kitchen accessories, outdoors gear and clothing
- The fastest way to redeem PNC Points is to choose from their e-gift card catalog
- Customers who redeem their PNC points for an e-gift certificate or other digital download will receive their reward instantly instead of waiting for an item to be mailed
Qualifying purchases that are eligible to earn PNC Points include transactions where the credit card is swiped in a store, plus transactions online and over the phone, plus bill payments and orders through the mail. Paying another credit card, cash advances, and balance transfers are not eligible for PNC Rewards Points.
To contact PNC Bank about PNC Rewards
- 249 Fifth Avenue, One PNC Plaza, Pittsburgh