Pre Qualified Home Loan
- Homeowners can log on to Prequalified Home Loan to get a refinance quote on their home loan that could save them thousands of dollars
- With the Prequalified Home Loan web site, customers can get an instant refinance quote from multiple lenders at once
- A no obligation quote from Prequalified Home Loan.com can be received in just seconds, and has no effect on the applicants credit score
To get started, customers just choose whether they’re doing a cash out home loan, a FHA streamline refinance loan, a standard refinance loan, or a VA refinance loan. After selecting their state of residence, they’ll proceed with the prequalified home loan application that should only take less than 20 minutes to complete.
Homeowners who have loans through Freddie Mac or Fannie Mae and who accepted modifications to the Home Affordable Refinance Program (or commonly called HARP) may be eligible for special refinancing options through the Prequalified Home Loan web site. Residents can visit the Fannie Mae web site to see if their home loan qualifies for this HARP program.
More info about Prequalifiedhomeloan.com
- Prequalifiedhomeloan is a private website that is not in any way affiliated with the USA government or the U.S Department of Housing, the US Urban Development commission, Freddie Mac, Fannie Mae, or any other government organization
- Loans are NOT guaranteed and are subject to credit approval
Prequalified home loan is owned by RefiQuote.org, and is a web site that gives information about home loans and mortgages. Prequalified home loan does not offer any loans or mortgage services on their own, but just provides details about certain mortgage offers (but no specific representatives or agents). Customers will need to enter their name and phone number with Prequalifiedhomeloan.com, but that information is kept secure, and is not used for any phone or email marketing purposes.