- Customers who have an account with Redwood Credit Union can logon to their Redwood Rewards account
- The Redwood Rewards program lets customers earn rewards points every time they use your their RCU Visa credit or debit card and then redeem those points for great travel rewards, charity donations, hotels, cruises, and more
- One of the biggest advantages of the Redwood Rewards program is the 1% cash back on every purchase, deposited straight into the customer’s RCU account.
By signing in to Redwood Rewards online, customers can see their current Redwood Rewards point balance, view their most recent transactions that earned Redwood Rewards point, and choose which rewards item they want to spend their points on. Redwood Rewards Debit Rewards available for personal accounts only. Business Accounts are not eligible for Redwood Debit Rewards. Redwood Rewards credit and debit card rewards points are combined under one account though, letting customers rack up rewards even faster. The Redwood Reward program from Redwood Credit Union is open to any member who has an account with the bank, and has a credit or debit card issued by the bank. If customers are short on points, they can purchase the remaining Redwood Rewards points needed for your travel plans or other items.
More to Know About Redwood Credit Union
Redwood Credit Union was founded in 1950, and is a small credit union that serves over 250,000 members in California’s North Bay & San Francisco area. Over 400 different group’s members are eligible to join RCU. Today, they offer savings, investments, auto, RV, personal, home and business loans, credit cards, insurance, auto center and brokerage services. Redwood Credit Union deposits are insured to $250,000 by the NCUA.
- With over $3 billion in assets, Redwood Credit Union is the 57th largest of nearly 6,000 credit unions in the United States
- To contact RCU please dial 1-877-545-0800 or by mail: 3033 Cleveland Ave., Suite 100, Santa Rosa, CA 95403