Rewards First Citizens Online
- Earn more First Citizens Rewards point and do more with current points thanks to the First Citizens Rewards program
- First Citizens Rewards are earned at 1.5 points per $1, with no maximum point limit for Optimum members
- Rewards points earned through First Citizens never expire as long as the customer keeps their account active
With the First Citizen Rewards program, customers can have all the great credit card benefits they’re used to, but also have the opportunity to accumulate reward points even faster.
3,500 bonus points upon enrollment in the First Citizens Optimum account, with the option to earn a round trip flight anywhere in the continental United States for just 50,000 points.
First Citizens Rewards
- Customers can earn 1.5 points for every $1 they spend on certain purchases, with a small $50 annual fee for the Optimum level
- First Citizens Rewards points never expire as long as the customer stays enrolled in the Optimum program, and there is no limit to the number of points that can be earned
- Rewards First Citizens Online can be reached at 39 Fayetteville Street, Raleigh, North Carolina 27601 or 1-888-FC-DIRECT
First Citizens Rewards can be used for a number of great things like cash back for a statement credit on a First Citizens account, merchandise from the First Citizens website, retail gift cards from a huge number of shops, digital rewards like movies and music (which can be enjoyed instantly), Pay Me Back statement credits, where customers can get reimbursed for recent purchases, and a variety of travel rewards like airline, hotel stays, car rentals, cruises and even tickets to sporting events, concerts, and museums.
More about First Citizens Bank
First Citizens Bank was founded in 1898, and has 575 branches in 18 states. First Citizens is the sixth largest bank in the Southeast, and the largest in the United States controlled by a single family. Last year, First Citizens had over $30 billion in total assets.