Reward Zone MasterCard
- When shoppers use their Reward Zone Mastercard at a Best Buy, they can choose from 5% cash back or 12 months no interest financing on all purchases
- Customers can log on to the Reward Zone Mastercard online portal to pay their bill, view their card balance, see recent transactions at Best Buy, and update their personal information
- Best Buy Reward Zone members earn a free $5 in store coupon when they reach 100 points total
With the Best Buy Reward Zone Mastercard, customer can earn Best Buy rewards points faster than ever before. When shoppers use their Reward Zone Mastercard at a Best Buy, they will earn 2.5 points for every $1 spent. This credit card can be used anywhere Mastercard is accepted, but cardholders get the most benefit when they use it in a Best Buy store or online at bestbuy.com
Reward Zone members can earn more points by taking surveys on Best Buy’s web site and leaving reviews for products they have purchased. Points can be redeemed in 100 point (or $5) increments, and can be cashed out as soon as the total hits 100, or saved up for a larger redemption. If a larger Best Buy Reward Zone point redemption is chosen, the reward will be issued in multiple $5 increments instead of a single certificate that’s worth more.
More to Know About The Best Buy Reward Zone Program
- First launched in July of 2002 after a trial test run in San Diego
- Members earn 1 point for every $1 spent at a Best Buy
- Reward Zone Elite members get free shipping on BestBuy.com with no minimum purchase requirement
- Free to join with no requirement for the basic level, but there is a $1,500 yearly purchase minimum to be an Elite member and a $3,500 yearly purchase minimum to be an Elite Plus member
Please direct any questions about the Best Buy Reward Zone MasterCard to 1-888-574-1301.