SA KFC Survey (Last Update April 13, 2016)
- Take an extra short survey related to a chicken purchase at a KFC in South Africa
- The survey coupon cannot be used with other promotional items to KFC
- Employees of KFC are not allowed to take part in the survey
Customers who have dined at a KFC in South Africa can logon to take a guest survey about their visit. As a reward, each customer who finishes the survey will be entered to win R5000 cash. The South Africa KFC guest survey must be taken within three days of the customer’s visit. Customers will need to have their original KFC receipt with the special survey code printed on the bottom. South African KFC locations are known for having mieliepap (or just “pap”), a traditional porridge made from ground maize. KFCs in South Africa are some of the only KFC locations in the world that don’t sell Pepsi products due to Pepsi’s very small presence in that country.
- Customers who have visited a KFC location in South Africa can logon to take a guest survey about their experience
- Every customer who completes the South Africa customer service survey will be entered to win R5000
- To take the South African KFC guest survey, customers will need the survey code printed on their original receipt
More about KFC in South Africa
KFC first entered South Africa in 1971, and is now by far the largest fast food restaurant in South Africa, with over 700 locations around the country. KFC ran in to trouble in South Africa in 1987, when an US law was passed that forbid companies in the United States from owning assets in South Africa. Each KFC location had to be sold to another brand. These stores were returned to their original owners in 1994 when the restrictions and laws were lifted.
To contact KFC South Africa
- 0860 100 222