Sizzler Australia Survey
- Customers who have visited a Sizzler location in Australia can take a customer experience survey
- Sizzler is most well-known for their steak, salad, and seafood, meals, but also has excellent chicken dishes, BBQ ribs, and burgers
- Each customer who completes the survey will receive a coupon good for a free appetizer the next time they visit
Diners who have visited a Sizzler restaurant in Australia can take a guest survey to share the details of their visit. To get started, customers will need to enter the 4 digit store number printed on their receipt. This number should be located at the top of the Sizzler receipt.
- The Sizzler Australia Survey will ask customers to share the time and date they visited, and they to share their opinion about the Sizzler staff, the food, and even the appearance of the restaurant
- When customers complete the Sizzler survey, they will receive a coupon for a free appetizer, including cheese toast and potato skins
- Questions about the survey can be directed to 800-807-076 OR Sizzler Australia Customer Service, P.O. Box 286, Lutwyche Q 4030
More about Sizzler
Sizzler is a United States based restaurant chain that was founded in 1958 in Mission Viejo, California, and is most well-known for steak, seafood, and salads. Sizzler locations outside of the United States are operated by Pacific Equity Partners.
- Sizzler locations in Australia had controversy in 2006 when every Sizzler restaurants in Australia stopped salad bar service after rat poison was found in two restaurants
- The incidents were found to be sabotage though by a woman who had nothing to do with Sizzler
In some countries, Sizzler has started “ZZ” food trucks to help expand sales and test new dishes.
Sizzler Australia restaurants live by the motto “All Kinds of Goodness.”