- Email address can be entered to begin survey
- Progress bar provided for completion status
- Survey support is available by phone or email
When it comes time for a consumer to spill their guts about a recent experience many prefer to do so through the convenience of a computer or other connected device. An example of this type of laid back feedback process is illustrated by the online survey found at the Sneaker Returns page. Those who have been directed to the page to complete the survey can get started by entering an email address into the blank field provided. After an email address has been entered the first couple of questions can be answered through the use of a 1 to 5 rating scale (1 being the most negative choice and 5 being the most positive choice). Once the questions have been answered the Next button can be clicked to proceed with the online feedback process. Those who are in a bit of a hurry may want to refer to the progress bar posted at the bottom of the Sneaker Returns page for a completion status.
But what about privacy??
- No personal information that is not volunteered by the participant will be collected
- Access to some areas or features of the survey may be limited if cookies are rejected
- Eligibility for any incentive contest depends on if personal information is provided
- Personal information is not shared with 3rd parties without consent being provided
Survey Support Contact Information