- Visitors who have experienced Colonial Williamsburg can take a survey related to their shopping experience that will help make Colonial Williamsburg better for future visitors
- To get started taking the Colonial Williamsburg retail survey, shoppers will need to have their original receipt with the transaction number (with hyphen) and the name of their sales representative
- Colonial Williamburg’s retail survey is monitored by Michael Sagar, the Director of Retail Stores
Colonial Williamsburg has over 20 retail locations, including hotels, restaurants, and the main historic “Revolutionary City.” These stores offer everything from luxurious home accessories to authentic historical reproduction items to souvenirs of the park. Each shopper who makes a purchase at one of these locations in Colonial Williamsburg will receive a receipt printed with an invitation to take a survey.
SOCW Feedback Notes
- Colonial Williamsburg guests are limited to taking the shopping survey one time every 30 days
- Takes less than 5 minutes to complete
- Operated by UNIFOCUS
More Facts About Colonial Williamsburg
- The entire Colonial Williamsburg site takes up just over 170 acres of land
- Popular buildings at Colonial Williamsburg include Raleigh Tavern, the Governor’s Palace, the courthouse, the Capitol, the George Wythe House, and the Peyton Randolph House
Colonial Williamsburg is a living history museum and historic site located in Virginia, and built-in 1699. The site includes historic buildings from the 17th, 18th, and 19th centuries, both original and restored. Colonial Williamsburg is considered to be the largest historic project in the United States, and is a very popular tourist attraction. Before it was designated as a tourist spot, many US Presidents and world leaders met there.
To contact Colonial Williamsburg
- Visitors can call Colonial Williamsburg at (888) 965-7254 (please do not call this number complaining about the SOCW Feedback survey)
- Write to them at 101 Visitor Center Dr, Williamsburg, VA 23185