Swiss Chalet Feedback Survey
- Customers who have eaten at a Swiss Chalet restaurant in Canada can take a service survey to share the details of their visit
- When customers complete the Swiss Chalet survey, they will receive a coupon code that is good for a free item
- To begin taking the survey, customers will enter the survey access code and cheque number from their receipt
Diners who have visited a Swiss Chalet chain in Canada can take a guest survey about their experience and receive a coupon for a free starter as a token of thanks for their time. To begin taking the survey, the original receipt from Swiss Chalet will be needed, because customers will need their access code number and cheque number printed on the receipt.
- The Swiss Chalet guest satisfaction survey can be taken in either French or in English
- When customers finish the Swiss Chalet survey, they will receive a free coupon code that’s good for a free starter on the next visit
- Customers can choose from one of Swiss Chalet’s delicious appetizers like Stuffed Garlic Cheese Loaf, Creamy Chicken Soup, 4-Cheese Spinach Dip or Cheese Perogie
More about Swiss Chalet
- Swiss Chalet is a restaurant chain that was founded in Toronto, Ontario in 1954
- Specializes in roasted chicken and ribs
- Swiss Chalet is also known for having excellent fish and chips, burgers, and desserts
There are currently over 200 Swiss Chalet locations in Canada. The “Quarter Chicken Dinner” is the restaurant’s signature dish, and includes a roasted chicken leg or breast with the chain’s famous “Chalet Sauce”, plus a bread roll and a side dish. During Christmastime, Swiss Chalet adds a very popular change to this meal, bringing in stuffing, cranberry sauce, and a pack of Lindt truffles.