Sybaris Class Action
- Gather more details about the class action lawsuit entitled Burrow v. Sybaris Clubs International Inc., which is case number 1:13-cv-0234
The Sybaris Suites Call Recording Lawsuit was filed in March of 2013 and revolves around claims that Sybaris Clubs International Inc. violated the Federal Wiretap Act within their Sybaris Suites locations. Class members claim that the company unlawfully intercepting, recording, archiving and transferring phone calls from these suites without the consent of the customers. Class members in the Burrow v. Sybaris Clubs International Inc., class action lawsuit are defined as anyone who made a call from a Sybaris Suite from March 19, 2012 to April 11, 2013.
Sybaris Suites Call Recording Lawsuit
- Robert C. Burrow is the lead plaintiff
- Like any other class action lawsuit defendant Sybaris denies the allegations and maintains that it did not do anything wrong
- Any class members looking to exclude themselves from the Sybaris Class Action lawsuit will have until Dec. 5, 2015 to do so
- The lawsuit is still ongoing and it is not known if or when a settlement will be offered
- GOULD & RATNER LLP will represent Sybaris
- Sybaris Class Action Class members will be represented by two law firms 1. KRISLOV & ASSOCIATES LTD AND 2. THE LAW OFFICES OF MICHAEL R. KAMUTH
The case is still pending in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois and only time will tell if Sybaris will be forced settle with their enemies (aka the class members). Class members who have questions about the lawsuit should NOT contact Sybaris Clubs International but dial (312) 606-0500 and (312) 391-0203. Any written correspondence in relation to the lawsuit can be directed to: Sybaris Class Action Administrator P.O. Box 43034 Providence, RI 02940-3034.