- Through the Team KFC site, employees can see what’s happening at their workplace, can track their salary and much more
- Employees who are new to the Team KFC web site will need to use the “Request for Access” link to get a username and password
- All employees of KFC have access to the company’s employee portal, including regular hourly KFC employees, salaried managers, and even franchise owners
Team KFC’s web site is considered a private computer system of Yum Brands Restaurant Systems Group Inc., and access to this website and its content is only allowed for those who are authorized in writing or by electronic agreement. Any unauthorized access of the Team KFC web site by someone that’s not an employee may be punishable by law.
Team KFC Notes
- Free to use
- Designed for both full time and part time employees
- Any questions in regards to the Team KFC service can be directed to 800-CALL-KFC
- Does not require a credit card upon registration
KFC employees can use this portal to access their tax information, plus stay up to date on company policy and procedure through training manuals to make sure they’re doing their job as best they can. Employees who do not remember their Team KFC password can request a new one by inputting their username, then entering their full name, date of birth, and Social Security number.
More to Know About KFC
- Has locations in 123 countries, but presently, KFC has a larger presence in China than it does in the United States, making China its largest market
- In 1987, KFC was the first Western restaurant to open in China
KFC opened their first restaurant in 1930 in North Corbin, Kentucky and has around 19,500 locations around the world today. KFC is the world’s second largest restaurant chain in sales, behind only McDonald’s. The chicken chain is well known for its Colonel Sanders advertising, and famous “11 herbs and spices” recipe.