Tell Everyman Survey
- Take a short survey related to a visit to the UK-based Everyman cinema company
To take the survey the movie goer will need the location of visit (i.e. Baker Street, Leeds), which movie was viewed along with the date and time of the movie. The survey will only take a few minutes to complete and customers will be entered into an Everyman membership prize draw in exchange for their feedback. Example of questions that will be asked during the course of the Tell Everyman customer survey include:
- How easy was it to purchase or present your tickets on arrival?
- How clean was the venue, including the toilets?
- How efficient were we with serving your food or drinks?
The survey will also leave a section at the bottom where the Everyman Cinema customer will be given a chance to type if comments in regards to their visit along with describing one thing the cinema company could do better to improve customer service. To enter the prize draw the customer will need to provide their name, email address, date of birth and postcode. Customers will also have the option to receive marketing material from Everyman but this is not required in order to enter the Everyman membership prize draw.
- Independent network of boutique cinemas
- Questions about the company can be directed to 0871 906 9060
- Film programming is not confirmed until the Monday of each week
Current Everyman locations include Belsize Park, Hampstead, Maida Vale, Islington, Baker Street, Canary Wharf, Leeds, Walton-on-Thames, Winchester, Oxted, Reigate and Birmingham (Esher and Gerrards Cross are in the process of building Everyman cinemas). The cool thing about this cinema company are customers can treat themselves to a movie that was produced over 100 years ago or a recent flick on any given night at the Everyman.