Take a super short survey related to a purchase at Zaxby’s (aka the best fried check restaurant in the United States). For taking the Tell Zaxby’s survey customers will receive a entry for a $1000 daily prize or a $1500 weekly prize. To make sure the survey gets to the correct Zaxby’s location please have the state, city, time of visit and date of visit from the Zaxby’s receipt on hand. The survey results will be collected by the Empathica survey company and delivered to the Zaxby’s store in which the visit took place.
- The Zaxby’s Guest Survey $1000 Sweepstakes includes contestants from other restaurant surveys
- A purchase is not required in order to enter
- Employees of Zaxby’s and their associates are NOT allowed to participate in the Tell Zaxby’s sweepstakes
- The sponsor reserves the right to substitute this prize for a gift certificate of USD$225 redeemable for this prize through Apple.com or at participating Apple store locations
- Fast casual chicken chain restaurant
- Founded on a hot summers day in August of 1990
- A favorite tailgate food with SEC football fans
Zaxby’s specializes in chicken wings and chicken fingers (they do have andwiches and salads but those are definitely not worth trying). There are more than 600 locations in teh United States most of which are located in the Southeast. The first ever Zaxby’s opened up near the Georgia Southern University campus and instantly became a hit with the people of Statesboro. The most frequently purchased menu items at the restaurant are the Chicken Finger Plate, the traditional wing and thighs meal, the buffalo chicken tender plate, and the house grilled Zaxby’s salad. Zaxby’s does not offer a selection of beer but has a wide variety of soda’s to include sweat tea. An average visit to Zaxby’s will cost a family of four between $15 to $30 depending on how hungry they are and if they use coupons.