Tiffany’s Bakery Survey
- Tiffany’s Bakery customers can take a service survey to share their opinion of the bakery
- Famous for their strawberry shortcake, Tiffany’s has been a Philadelphia staple since 1977
- Customers who take the Tiffany’s customer survey will receive a coupon for buy one get one free cupcake on their next visit
Customers can take the Tiffany’s Bakery survey to share the details of a visit to Tiffany’s. Tiffany’s customers will be asked to answer how often they visit, what products were purchased (like Strawberry Shortcake, pastries, brownies, or breakfast items, etc.), how long customers have been visiting Tiffany’s, and other questions.
- In an effort to help Tiffany’s Bakery Philadephia grow, customers can select the location they’d most like to see Tiffany’s expand to next, including Northern Liberties in Fishtown, Old City in Society Hill, Rittenhouse inLogan Square, Fairmount in Brewerytown or University City
- While taking the survey, customers will also have the option to sign up for e-mails from Tiffany’s to receive special discounts
- Tiffany’s offers special discounts around major holidays, plus a special discount on the customer’s birthday
- Once the survey is complete, customers will receive a coupon good for buy one, get one free cupcake on their next visit to Tiffany’s
- The cupcakes include Oreo, Red Velvet, Kid in a Candy Store, Carrot Cake, White Almond, and more
Tiffany’s also has plenty of delicious baked goods like pies, cookies and brownies, plus traditional cakes, both fondant and classic icing. For college students, Tiffany’s is a special treat, because delivery is available to any college in Philadelphia.
Tiffany’s Bakery was born in 1977, and is famous in Philadelphia for their award winning strawberry shortcake, which comes in several different sizes, and is even available in flavors like chocolate, red velvet, and Neapolitan. Tiffany’s Bakery can be reached at 215-627-1306 or in person via 1001 Market St, Philadelphia, PA 19107.