TRG Claims Info
- Submit a claim for medical information online with the Rawlings Group
Any questions about the The Rawlings Group online questionnaire can be directed to the toll-free number found on the questionnaire itself between the hours of 8:00 AM and 8:00 PM (Eastern Time Zone). Consumers are receiving this request for their medical treatment records due to their provider health plan has asked The Rawlings Company to review members’ claims information and determine if someone other than the member health plan is responsible for the resulting medical treatments.
- The plan member will NOT be billed for this request for medical claim information
- TRG Claims Info is not the person making the request but is the person who will gather the documents
- Many times the entity making the request is not the customer primary doctor and could be a emergency room physician or radiologists
- After 45 minutes of inactivity the medical claim request program will time out (this happens in order to protect the customers privacy)
- Any information that is not saved prior to the 45 minute time out will be lost
The Rawlings Group was founded in 1977 and can be reached by phone by dialing 877-426-4174. The firm provides a variety of legal services to insurance providers specifically in the realm of medical claims recovery, mass tort litigation, and pharmaceutical claims recovery.