Walmart Credit Login FICO
- Access a Walmart credit card account online and get a FREE Fico score
The service is designed for all Walmart credit cardholders and customers will need their customer ID (new users will have to enroll in order to gain access to their Walmart Credit Login account and obtain their free FICO score). Cardholders can also pay a bill online, set up account alerts (to help protect against fraud and remind customers when they owe Walmart a sack of money, and view recent transactions (i.e. that bag of double stuffed Oreo’s). The Walmart Fico promotional offer is valid for all Walmart Credit Card / Walmart MasterCard, Walmart Community Card and Business Card accounts.
- The primary account holder is the only one allowed to register the Walmart credit card
- Have the account number on hand upon registration along with the credit card
- The card is issued by Synchrony Bank
- The online account service associated with the Walmart credit card will be down every Sunday and Monday between 12:00 am and 6:00 am Eastern Standard Time
- Any questions can be directed to a Walmart customer care agent at 1-877-294-7880
What is a good/bad/average FICO score? FICO scores range from 300 to 850 and the customers wants to see a score as close to 850 as possible… BUT most customers who shop at Walmart are not likely to have a score anywhere close to 850… the more likely score for a Walmart shopper would be 500.