Wealth Automation System
- Obtain more information about a residual income system that claims the member can earn $1000 to $3000 per day
- To obtain more information about the Wealth Automation System the customer will have to provide their name, email address, and the referral ID
- The referral ID can be found on the front of the promotional mailing offer and will be 6 digits long
The Wealth Automation System claims it is simple for every member who signs up for the system to make $3,500 to $6,500 in profit the very first week they are in operation (using the brand new follow-up technique members can earn $13,500 or more in the first 2 weeks (and 30 k to 50 k a month). The system also claims the member will not be subject to selling, talking to anyone, hidden fees, conference calls, or silly catches or fine print. The Wealth Automation System member will not have to build a website or bug family or friends.
Wealth Automation System Talking Points
- Those who do not have the 6 digit referral ID from the promotional mailing will not be able to sign up
- Those without an email address will not be able to sign up
- Sign-up cost differ between customer but should be around $20-60 or more
- Members will have to fill out “free” offers (book clubs, cable/Internet/phone subscriptions, computer service plans, etc) which aren’t truly free
Are there any online reviews associated with the Wealth Automation System?
Halina Zakowicz from ivetriedthat.com says customers buying into the system should be prepared for “Upsells and MLM!” and gives the system 1 out of 5 stars.
Potential members can also read a variety of users reviews about this income system via ripoffreport.com.
The Wealth Automation System should be taken with a grain of salt as most things that sound to be good to be true usually are.
The Wealth Automation System company is based in Cookeville, Tennessee and can be reached by phone at 800-690-3168.