Your Arthritis Research (Last Update April 13, 2016)
- Learn more about qualifying for a Arthritis Research program were some participants may receive up to $700 in cash money
- This research will help people suffering from arthritis
The research is specifically designed for patients who have arthritis pain in their knee or hip area. Living with arthritis is hell and clinics are trying to provide the best relief possible to those who live with this disability. Additionally, compensation may be provided to cover time and travel, which may include multiple study visits, and the amounts vary, depending on the study for which the patient may qualify.
- There is not cost to sign up
- The program is promoted by the Acurian Clinical Trial Center
- There is no obligation to participate even if the patient pre-qualify
- Patients will have to provide a 10 digit phone number in order to take the questionnaire
Any questions about the Your Arthritis Research study should be directed to email@example.com. In the email please be sure to list the city in which the patient resides along with the method that the patient heard about the trial (i.e. TV, Doctor, anther friend who suffers from arthritis).
Acurian, Inc. is a global enrollment and retention specialize who is headed by Senior Vice President and General Manager Roger Smith. Acurian is headquartered at 2 Walnut Grove Drive Suite 375 Horsham, PA 19044 and can be reached by phone at 215-323-9000 (please do not contact the corporate office with questions regarding the Arthritis Research program).