Your Bank Card Reply (Last Update April 13, 2016)
- Apply for the First Bank Card with the First National Bank of Omaha
- This is a financial service
The application should take about 5 minutes to complete and applicants will need the Access Code, Reservation Number and Offer Code found on the First National Bank of Omaha mailing offer. The offer code will be 6 digits long and will be in the 123-456 format.
First National Bank Secured Visa Card
- APR for purchases 17.99%
- Carries an annual fee of $19 (not bad for a subprime card offer)
- Cash advance variable 25.24%
- First Bank cardholders must deposit a minimum of $300 with a maximum of $5,000
Please note credit limits associated with the First National Bank Secured Visa Card will equal the exact amount of the security deposit. According to a customer review the card neither reports as “secured” nor “”unsecured,” but rather as an “open line of credit,” despite confusing and differing answers from First National Bank of Omaha customer service reps.
The First National Bank of Omaha?
- Financial firm and a subsidiary of First National of Nebraska (originally founded on December 10, 1857)
- Assets number over 17 billion US Dollars
- Employs more than 5000 people nation wide
The First National Bank Of Omaha has operations (a total of 93 in all) in the states of Nebraska, Iowa, Colorado, Texas, Kansas and Illinois.