My Prosper Offer ITA
- Application for a personal loan can be completed
- Personal offer or confirmation code is required
- Intended for the I Teach America association
MyProsperOffer.com/ITA allows the applicant to borrow between $2,000 to $35,000 (although certain exceptions may be made for applicants with a good credit score and high income). The application process can be initiated by providing the 8 digit code from the Prosper promotional mailing. Prosper loans come with a low fixed APR, no sneaky hidden fees or prepayment penalties, and (best of all) the ability for applicants to check rates with no impact to credit scores (this is what they call a soft pull in the credit industry). More about the low fixed APR: Annual percentage rates through Prosper range from 5.99% to 35.99% for first-time borrowers, with the lowest rates for the most creditworthy borrowers. For instance, a 3-year $10,000 loan with a rate of 5.99% APR would have 36 scheduled monthly payments of $302. A 5-year $10,000 loan with a rate of 9.68% APR would have 60 scheduled monthly payments of $201.
My Prosper Offer ITA Highlights
- Ideal for a strapped-for-cash teacher who is looking to make ends meet
- Take less than 5 minutes to complete and will not effect a credit rating
- Borrowers can sleep easy knowing they have more financial flexibility
Prosper Marketplace, Inc. is a San Francisco based peer-to-peer lending firm. Any questions in regards to the I Teach America promotional loan offer from Prosper can be directed to a customer service agent between the hours of 8 AM and 9 PM Eastern Time Monday through Friday or on Saturdays from 9 AM to 5:30 PM Eastern Time (the call center is closed on Sundays). Customers who would like to make a payment via US Mail can fire it of to the company’s PO Box in San Francisco, CA.
Prosper Payment Address and Customer Service Number
- PO Box 396081 San Francisco, CA 94139–6081